1999 VULCAN (VGLT-40) Gas Tilt Kettle
100,000 BTU/hr., 40 gallon capacity.
- 40 Gallon 2/3 Jacketed Gas Tilting Kettle
- Faucet bracket 90" left of draw-off valve
- Perforated strainer
- 2" compression draw-off valve
- Hinged cover
- Self generating gas fired power burner, all welded type 316 stainless steel, 2/3 jacketed tilting steam kettle.
- Fully welded hemispheric bottom kettle with type 316 stainless steel jacket and liner
- Factory charged with chemically pure water, rust inhibitor, and anti-freeze for protection against freezing to -30°F.
- Kettle exterior is fully insulated.
Color: Stainless Steel
Measurements: 40 Gallon
Original Cost: Over $10,000.00
Condition: In good working condition when removed from casino-hotel during renovation
Estimated Shipping Costs: Click shipping zone map under "Documents". If shipping is desired, please contact our office post-auction.