CLASS A - LG Smart Top-Control Dishwasher With TureSteam/QuadWash (24"W)
- With four spray arms instead of just two, QuadWash uses Multi-Motion arms that rotate back and forth while spinning to power-clean dishes from multiple angles throughout the entire cycle
- TrueSteam uses the power of steam to penetrate food residue and help eliminate water spots
- Throw out the towel and stop drying by hand, four powerful steam jets on the door, plus additional jets on the top and bottom, super-heat the interior for drier dishes
- Use height adjustable 3rd Rack to quickly raise or lower the rack to make room for taller or hard-to-fit items
- 44 dB cleaning cycle is whisper-quiet, so you won't have to worry about interrupting post-dinner-party conversations or naptime
- Dual Zone technology varies the water intensity in the upper and lower racks, delicate dishes in the upper rack have a softer setting while pots & pans in the lower rack are washed with stronger intensity
- Half wash mode saves water and energy by enabling users to wash only items in either the lower or upper rack
- Top controls with LED display are easy to see and use when the dishwasher door is open but hidden from view when the door is closed, for a seamless look that's also easy to clean
- Check on the status of your dishwasher from anywhere using LG app on your smartphone
*Unit Has Light Finish Flaking On Right Side Of Door (See Pictures)
Condition: New / Light Flaking Of Finish / Fully Functional
Color: Print-Proof Black Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 33.6" H x 23.75" W x 24.6" D
Current Retail Price: $1,149.99
Class Key: Also see condition notes above for specific item details.
NEW - Items are in new condition.
CLASS A – Items that are like new and fully functional, original packaging may be open, dirty or missing. All pieces/parts are included. Items tested to the best of our ability.
CLASS B – Items that have been slightly used or tested but are fully functional, item might show wear or have slight imperfections, scratches, dents, etc. but that does not affect functionality. Items tested to the best of our ability. Items can also be brand new and fully functional while having one damaged or missing part not affecting functionality.
CLASS C – Items that are missing parts or damaged to the extent that items may need slight repair or parts to function.