At Biddergy.com, the health and well-being of our employees and customers are our top priority. To that end, we are closely monitoring news about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are regularly reviewing guidance from federal, state, and local public health officials, including from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
As you know, our auctions are conducted 100% online, which means we will continue hosting auctions at their normal schedules. You can view our upcoming auctions at www.biddergy.com.
All of our auction centers are currently open and are complying with all guidelines to prevent the spread of covid-19.
Although our facilities are currently open, curbside pickup is still an option if desired, please see below for complete instructions.
Kalamazoo, MI Curbside Pickup Instructions
- Contact us 24 hours prior to the desired day and time you would like to pick up at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please also let us know the make, model, and color of your vehicle. We will respond back with a curbside pickup parking spot number. For reference, spots 1,2, and 3 will be in the front of our building, 4-10, will be in the rear of our building. We will also remove all storage fees from your invoice.
- Make payment online by clicking “Account”, then “My Invoices”. We do discourage cash at this time, cashier’s checks, money orders, and wires are also accepted.
- Once you arrive at our facility, proceed to your designated spot number.
- Our staff will deliver items to your vehicle. If you need to contact us, please call or text (269) 903-2590.
Northville, MI Curbside Pickup Instructions
- Contact us at (269) 491-1184 for instructions or email email@example.com.
Las Vegas, NV Curbside Pickup Instructions
- Contact us at (702) 219-4322 for instructions or email firstname.lastname@example.org